19.8.14

Coffee Cup #36: Good Thing

Alhamdulillah

I think it's a good thing actually I end up in Triple A research group. I'm lacking in aesthetic theory. My interest of 'The Modulor' and Krier's Composition has only begun a couple years ago, even though I studied Space, Form, and Order at my second year. I have never interested in Hume, Kant, or Ranciere before. Like someone said (I completely forget who it is): learning is about trying something that you're not able to do before.

More so, I realized that this topic is extremely related with Brisbane Ugliness. Like examining a coin from both sides!

Not related to studio nor research, I found this quote today:


"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence, nor imagination, nor both together, go to the making of 
genius. Love, Love, Love. That is the soul of genius." - Mozart

And for me, the most genius man is Rasulullah saw, whose love for his people makes him determined to guide us in the right path. To free man from other man's authority.

Ah, and I also realize one thing, that yes, there are nice people who are trully sincere in this world. Alhamdulillah, I got the privilege to be one of their friend.

BNE
19-08-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment